A Golden FIND of TIMELESS Success Training by Napoleon Hill!
The Law of Success (originally The Law of Success in 16 Lessons) is the title of Napoleon Hill’s first book set, published initially in 1928 as a multi-volume correspondence course and later more compact formats in recent years. The work was originally commissioned at the request of Andrew Carnegie at the conclusion of a multi-day interview with Hill, and was based upon interviews of over 100 American millionaires across nearly 20 years, including such self-made industrial giants as Henry Ford, J. P. Morgan, John Rockefeller, Alexander Graham Bell, and Thomas Edison. The Law of Success was first used as a lecture, and was delivered by its author in practically every city and in many smaller localities, throughout the United States over a period of more than seven years. [Source: Wikipedia]
Simply Hover Over the Module and Click To Play!
- 01 - Law of Definiteness of Purpose
- 02 - Law Of The Mastermind
- 03 - Law Of Going The Extra Mile
- 04 - Law Of Applied Faith
- 05 - Law Of A Pleasing Personality
- 06 - Law Of Self Discipline
- 07 - Law Of Positive Mental Attitude
- 08 - Law Of Enthusiasm
- 09 - Law Of Personal Initiative
- 10 - Law Of Learning From Adversity And Defeat
- 11 - Law Of Creative Vision
- 12 Law Of Accurate Thinking
- 13 - Law Of Cosmic Habit Force